Screen enclosures offer the practicality of bug and debris protection. Made with high quality materials including powder-coated aluminum frames, stainless steel hardware and superior Phiferglass® mesh; Additionally, we can build your enclosure with an insulated panel roof to shelter you from the sun and rain.
- Keeps your pool or spa clean
- Lowers pool maintenance costs
- Keeps stray golf balls or other objects out
- Expands your home living area
- Conveniently enjoy the outdoors without invasion of bugs
- Adds privacy without fencing
- Keeps pets and children inside and away from danger
Whether you need to improve your home's pool patio, enclose an open area, or have damage to your current screen enclosure, we can build new Patio Enclosures, Porch Enclosures, Pools Enclosures, Balcony Enclosures, Screen Room Conversions and Sunrooms. No more pests, leaves or debris.
Every job is custom built. Measurements, design & engineering are essential to withstand the Florida Building Code 170+ mph winds.
Our professional installers use only the finest materials available. The frame is fabricated from maintenance-free, powder-coated aluminum. All the aluminum extrusions incorporate a patented system that locks in the screening. This prevents it from being pushed out or becoming saggy over time.